7 Characteristic Actions Of Ideal Leaders
1. Never separate the word "accountability" from "responsibility".
2. Always seek advice and criticism to gain new insights into performance and goals set.
3. Recognize the situations where a little extra effort is required.
4. Maintain enthusiasm in any circumstance.
5. Have the foresight to continually plan and think ahead.
6. Understand how to prioritize amid a wide variety of daily choices.
7. Love to win, and at the same time accept the risks involved in losing.
Which one of these 7 Characteristics are you going to begin working on? Select ONE...let someone know...have them hold you accountable in accomplishing your achieving what you need to change and then move on to the Next One and so forth until you have gone through all 7.
To Your Success!
For a deeper dive on honing all 7 Characteristics (plus more!) consider joining my Everyday Leadership Course.
Learn more here.